Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Another trip to Japan

Planning another trip to Japan. This time I will get to see it Spring. I will be recording my experiences in this blog, same as last time. The big difference between then (2004) and now, is the advent of Youtube. So I will endeavour to have some video this time too. I might even re-process the old .mov files into youtube too, I have a quite a few danjiri sequences that never saw the light of day. The fun starts in April, in the meantime I have a queue of work to clear first, so I am really looking forward to the break.

Once again I will based in Osaka, and doing mainly day trips from there. I hope to get to Hiroshima this time and revisit some favourites from last time. Not sure if I will get as far as Tokyo, but we can only try.

I wanted to get some scot-e-vest (SEV) gear before I travel, but they are out of stock of some items, and US to AU delivery is often so slow/poor, I don't like the chances of the clothes arriving in time. I'll have to hunt around Brisbane for some alternatives.